Introduction to Air Malta
Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean.
Air Malta started its flying operations on 1st April 1974 with scheduled services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rome, Frankfurt, Paris and Tripoli. Today Air Malta operates a modern fleet of aircraft to over 50 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean, with 200 flights a week.
Air Malta offers the most extensive choice of air services to get to and from Malta. No other airline serving Malta is as committed to the Maltese community...
airmalta this week announced cancellation of all scheduled passenger service, starting 2359UTC 20MAR20, by the order of Malta’s Health...
- Selected foreign carriers Italy March 2020 service update as of 09MAR20 1100GMT
- airmalta / Qatar Airways begins codeshare service from March 2020
- airmalta resumes Stuttgart service from April 2020
- airmalta discontinues 2 German routes in late-Oct 2019
- airmalta adds Naples / Lourdes service in 3Q19
- Ryanair to continue Maltese expansion with new airline