Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean.
Air Malta started its flying operations on 1st April 1974 with scheduled services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rome, Frankfurt, Paris and Tripoli. Today Air Malta operates a modern fleet of aircraft to over 50 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean, with 200 flights a week.
Air Malta offers the most extensive choice of air services to get to and from Malta. No other airline serving Malta is as committed to the Maltese community...
airmalta in summer 2020 season plans to resume Malta – Stuttgart service, previously served until November 2011. From 01APR20, the airline...
- airmalta discontinues 2 German routes in late-Oct 2019
- airmalta adds Naples / Lourdes service in 3Q19
- Ryanair to continue Maltese expansion with new airline
- airmalta adds Tbilisi scheduled charter in 3Q19
- How Air Malta is securing its future
- airmalta increases Paris service from August 2019