Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean. Air Malta started its flying operations on 1st April 1974 with scheduled services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rome, Frankfurt, Paris and Tripoli. Today A...ir Malta operates a modern fleet of aircraft to over 50 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean, with 200 flights a week. Air Malta offers the most extensive...
9 days 8 hours ago
24 days 8 hours ago
airmalta from June 2018 plans to resume scheduled service to Ukraine, as the airline plans one weekly Malta – Kiev Borispil route. Airbus...
- airmalta adds London Southend service from May 2018
- Air Malta wins 2018 Trip Advisor Travelers' Choice Awards for Airlines
- Air Malta Starts Ambitious Summer 2018 Schedule, showing biggest growth ever
- airmalta resumes Berlin service in W18
- Air Malta Returns to Berlin
- airBaltic / airmalta launches codeshare partnership from Feb 2018