Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean. Air Malta started its flying operations on 1st April 1974 with scheduled services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rome, Frankfurt, Paris and Tripoli. Today A...ir Malta operates a modern fleet of aircraft to over 50 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean, with 200 flights a week. Air Malta offers the most extensive...
8 months 5 days ago
Airline registrations have been flooding in for the 14th European Route Development Forum, taking place in Hannover next April.
- airmalta resumes Leipzig service from Nov 2018
- airmalta S18 Manchester aircraft changes
- airmalta schedules seasonal Lourdes service in S18
- airmalta / airBaltic begins codeshare service in S18
- Route rundown: MXP-BOM, MLA-SEN, CEB-SZX
- airmalta resumes Kiev service from June 2018