Introduction to Air Malta
Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean.
Air Malta started its flying operations on 1st April 1974 with scheduled services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rome, Frankfurt, Paris and Tripoli. Today Air Malta operates a modern fleet of aircraft to over 50 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean, with 200 flights a week.
Air Malta offers the most extensive choice of air services to get to and from Malta. No other airline serving Malta is as committed to the Maltese community...
airmalta in the last few days revised planned operation from July 2020, when it plans to resume regular passenger service on 01JUL20. Latest...
- airmalta S20 operation revision as of 06JUN20
- airmalta suspends scheduled flights 21MAR20 – 10APR20
- Selected foreign carriers Italy March 2020 service update as of 09MAR20 1100GMT
- airmalta / Qatar Airways begins codeshare service from March 2020
- airmalta resumes Stuttgart service from April 2020
- airmalta discontinues 2 German routes in late-Oct 2019