Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean.
Air Malta started its flying operations on 1st April 1974 with scheduled services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rome, Frankfurt, Paris and Tripoli. Today Air Malta operates a modern fleet of aircraft to over 50 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean, with 200 flights a week.
Air Malta offers the most extensive choice of air services...
airBaltic and airmalta at the launch of summer 2019 season expanded codeshare partnership, covering additional routes via Malta, Riga and Talinn....
- airmalta resumes Warsaw service from June 2019
- airmalta plans to resume Cairo service in S19
- airmalta adds Cagliari – London Gatwick service from late-Dec 2018
- Leading carriers confirm their place at Routes Europe 2019
- airmalta resumes Leipzig service from Nov 2018
- airmalta S18 Manchester aircraft changes
1 year 14 days ago