Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean.
Air Malta started its flying operations on 1st April 1974 with scheduled services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rome, Frankfurt, Paris and Tripoli. Today Air Malta operates a modern fleet of aircraft to over 50 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean, with 200 flights a week.
Air Malta offers the most extensive choice of air services to...
airmalta in late-October 2019 is discontinuing 2 routes to Germany, already reflected in recent schedule update. Affected routes include the...
- airmalta adds Naples / Lourdes service in 3Q19
- Ryanair to continue Maltese expansion with new airline
- airmalta adds Tbilisi scheduled charter in 3Q19
- How Air Malta is securing its future
- airmalta increases Paris service from August 2019
- airmalta adds Ibiza service in 3Q19
1 year 6 months ago