Introduction to Air Transat
Air Transat is Canada’s number one leisure airline. It flies to some 60 international destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and connecting flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel. Transat was awarded Travelife certification in 2018 in recognition of its commitment to sustainable development. Based in Montreal, it...
Sun destinations hit as airlines asked for service suspensions.
- Air Transat drops Toronto flying until May
- Canada's airlines surprised by latest COVID-19 restrictions
- Air Transat NW20 operations as of 19OCT20
- Air Transat consolidates Portugal service in Nov/Dec 2020
- Air Transat schedules nonstop A321neo LR Montreal – Athens service in Oct 2020
- Air Transat Sep/Oct 2020 operations as of 30AUG20