Introduction to Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
The carrier has launched intrastate services with Embraer E175 jets.
- Alaska begins American Airlines European codeshare from late-March 2021
- Alaska Airlines to be officially in oneworld by end of March
- Alaska Airlines extends Barrow service modification to Nov 2020
- Route Analysis: KGL-LHR, KBP-JFK, LAX-CUN
- Alaska Airlines further expands Los Angeles network in Dec 2020
- Emirates expands Alaska Airlines / JetBlue codeshare in Sep/Oct 2020