Introduction to Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Alaska Airlines has flights to more than one hundred destinations in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico. The fifth-largest airline in the United States, Alaska Airlines is a major air carrier and, along with its sister airline Horizon Air, is part of the Alaska Air Group. The airline has been ranked by J. D. Power and Associates as having the...
If the plans are approved, the Spanish carrier will place its IB code on domestic and international routes operated by Alaska Airlines from Los...
- Alaska Airlines beefs up Mexico offer from SFO
- Alaska Airlines, Qatar Airways formally unveil codeshare
- Alaska to add domestic services from Boise, Idaho
- Alaska Airlines adds to winter schedule, citing passenger confidence
- Alaska Airlines, Qatar Airways advance codeshare plans
- US airports continue to see strong passenger throughput