Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group, together serve more than 90 cities through an expansive network in Alaska, the Lower 48, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico. Appx 14,000 employees 5.5b in annual revenue 112 destinations 960 daily departures
Alaska Airlines earlier this week announced new domestic route from Seattle, set to commence in Fall 2018. Starting from 06SEP18, the airline will...
- Alaska Airlines ends Cuba service in January 2018
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Alaska Airlines W17 Portland OR service suspensions
- North American aviation industry by numbers - September 2017 update
- Singapore Airlines begins Alaska Airlines codeshare service from late-Sep 2017
- Alaska adds US West Coast - Mexico City flights in 2H17