Introduction to American Airlines
American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The airline frequently attends Routes events including Americas, Europe and...
Alaska Airlines in summer 2021 season plans additional European codeshare routes, operated by American Airlines. Previously reported on...
- American reopens 737 MAX 8 bookings from late-Dec 2020
- American eyes transatlantic travel corridor ‘template’
- Alaska begins American Airlines European codeshare from late-March 2021
- United plans ‘aggressive’ competition on transcon routes from JFK
- Alaska Airlines to be officially in oneworld by end of March
- American Airlines moves Beijing service to Daxing Airport in 1Q21