Atlantic Airways has been in operation since 1988. Operating a fleet of 3 x Avro RJ, 1 Airbus 319 and two Bell 412 helicopters. Main operation has been between Faroe Islands and Copenhagen, with year round and summer destinations to Reykjavik, Billund, Aalborg, Bergen and London Gatwick. ACMI and ad-hoc charter flights represented 25% of total flight hours in 2011. We are now looking at developing new destinations for schedule flights and Tour Operator series, both seasonal and year round...
Atlantic Airways during the month of April 2018 plans to operate Airbus A320 aircraft on selected Vagar/Faroe Islands – Edinburgh route,...
- Atlantic Airways adds Malta seasonal flights in S18
- Atlantic Airways adds limited-time Chambery flights in 1Q17
- Atlantic Airways plans Lisbon service in S17
- Atlantic Airways Schedules One-off Trondheim Service in mid-June 2016
- Atlantic Airways Adds Limited Gran Canaria Flights in W16
- Atlantic Airways Plans One-off Vagar – London Gatwick Service in late-May 2016