Atlantic Airways has been in operation since 1988. Operating a fleet of 3 x Avro RJ, 1 Airbus 319 and two Bell 412 helicopters. Main operation has been between Faroe Islands and Copenhagen, with year round and summer destinations to Reykjavik, Billund, Aalborg, Bergen and London Gatwick. ACMI and ad-hoc charter flights represented 25% of total flight hours in 2011. We are now looking at developing new destinations for schedule flights and Tour Operator series, both seasonal and year round...
Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands in summer 2019 season plans to increase capacity on Vagar/Faroe Islands – Edinburgh service, where the...
- Atlantic Airways adds one-time Faroe Islands – Akureyri in Nov 2018
- Atlantic Airways S19 Iceland service changes
- Atlantic Airways schedules A320 Edinburgh service in April 2018
- Atlantic Airways adds Malta seasonal flights in S18
- Atlantic Airways adds limited-time Chambery flights in 1Q17
- Atlantic Airways plans Lisbon service in S17