Atlantic Airways has been in operation since 1988. Operating a fleet of 3 x Avro RJ, 1 Airbus 319 and two Bell 412 helicopters. Main operation has been between Faroe Islands and Copenhagen, with year round and summer destinations to Reykjavik, Billund, Aalborg, Bergen and London Gatwick. ACMI and ad-hoc charter flights represented 25% of total flight hours in 2011. We are now looking at developing new destinations for schedule flights and Tour Operator series, both seasonal and year round...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines yesterday (24JAN19) commenced codeshare partnership with Atlantic Airways, becoming the 3rd foreign carrier offering...
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands launches Paris service from July 2019
- Atlantic Airways S19 Reykjavik aircraft changes
- Atlantic Airways S19 Vagar – Edinburgh aircraft changes
- Atlantic Airways adds one-time Faroe Islands – Akureyri in Nov 2018
- Atlantic Airways S19 Iceland service changes
- Atlantic Airways schedules A320 Edinburgh service in April 2018