Introduction to Atlantic Airways
Atlantic Airways has been in operation since 1988. Operating a fleet of 3 x Airbus 320. Main operation has been between Faroe Islands and Copenhagen, with year round and summer destinations to Reykjavik, Billund, Aalborg, Bergen and London Gatwick.
We are now looking at developing new destinations for schedule flights and Tour Operator series, both seasonal and year round flight.
Atlantic Airways last month filed minor changes to its planned Vagar/Faroe Islands – Edinburgh service, scheduled to resume in October...
- Atlantic Airways resumes UK and seasonal Spain service in 4Q20
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands July/August 2020 operations as of 29JUN20
- Recovery Tracker: Airlines add Iceland capacity
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands to resume Aalborg service in late-June 2020
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands 15 – 30JUN20 operations as of 29MAY20
- Atlantic Airways extends interim schedule to mid-June 2020