AtlasGlobal , named Atlasjet until 31 March 2015, is a Turkish airline headquartered in Istanbul, proudly operating scheduled domestic and international passenger services as well as charter flights, mostly out of its base at Istanbul Atatürk Airport.
AtlasGlobal since mid-May 2018 introduced leased Airbus A330-200 aircraft operation, mainly operating on the airline’s service to/from...
- AtlasGlobal schedules additional Antalya – Russia charter routes in S18
- AtlasGlobal adds new Russian scheduled charters in S18
- AtlasGlobal boosts Air France - KLM codeshares in 1Q18
- AtlasGlobal adds Trabzon – Bahrain service from late-Jan 2018
- AtlasGlobal adds Istanbul – Tel Aviv service in W17
- AtlasGlobal resumes Najaf service from Aug 2017