AtlasGlobal , named Atlasjet until 31 March 2015, is a Turkish airline headquartered in Istanbul, proudly operating scheduled domestic and international passenger services as well as charter flights, mostly out of its base at Istanbul Atatürk Airport.
AtlasGlobal in summer 2018 season is adding various charter routes to Russia from Antalya and Dalaman, on board Airbus A321 aircraft. Planned...
- AtlasGlobal boosts Air France - KLM codeshares in 1Q18
- AtlasGlobal adds Trabzon – Bahrain service from late-Jan 2018
- AtlasGlobal adds Istanbul – Tel Aviv service in W17
- AtlasGlobal resumes Najaf service from Aug 2017
- AtlasGlobal adds Istanbul – Moscow service from Sep 2017
- AtlasGlobal adds Lebanon service from June 2017