AtlasGlobal , named Atlasjet until 31 March 2015, is a Turkish airline headquartered in Istanbul, proudly operating scheduled domestic and international passenger services as well as charter flights, mostly out of its base at Istanbul Atatürk Airport.
Air France in winter 2018/19 season plans expand codeshare network with Turkish carrier AtlasGlobal, covering additional destinations in...
- AtlasGlobal expands KLM codeshare from June 2018
- AtlasGlobal begins leased A330 operation in S18
- AtlasGlobal schedules additional Antalya – Russia charter routes in S18
- AtlasGlobal adds new Russian scheduled charters in S18
- AtlasGlobal boosts Air France - KLM codeshares in 1Q18
- AtlasGlobal adds Trabzon – Bahrain service from late-Jan 2018