AtlasGlobal , named Atlasjet until 31 March 2015, is a Turkish airline headquartered in Istanbul, proudly operating scheduled domestic and international passenger services as well as charter flights, mostly out of its base at Istanbul Atatürk Airport.
Turkish carrier AtlasGlobal at the launch of winter 2018/19 season expanded codeshare partnership with Air Serbia, covering additional 4 routes...
- AtlasGlobal increases Istanbul – Moscow flights from Nov 2018
- AtlasGlobal expands Tehran flights from late-Oct 2018
- AtlasGlobal Ukraine adds Istanbul – Odessa from Nov 2018
- Air France expands AtlasGlobal codeshare in W18
- AtlasGlobal expands KLM codeshare from June 2018
- AtlasGlobal begins leased A330 operation in S18