AtlasGlobal, named Atlasjet until 31 March 2015, is a Turkish airline headquartered in Istanbul, proudly operating scheduled domestic and international passenger services as well as charter flights, mostly out of its base at Istanbul Atatürk Airport.
Turkish carrier AtlasGlobal from June 2019 is resuming Istanbul – Moscow service, where the airline will operate daily service on board...
- AtlasGlobal expands KLM European codeshare in S19
- AtlasGlobal schedules A330 Western Europe service in April 2019
- AtlasGlobal resumes Istanbul – Moscow service from June 2019
- AtlasGlobal increases Tehran flights in 1Q19
- Air Serbia expands AtlasGlobal codeshare from late-Dec 2018
- AtlasGlobal increases Belgrade service in S19