Introduction to BA CityFlyer
Full service European carrier operating a fleet of Embraer aircraft from our Hub at London City and across UK regions on BA services. Fully-owned subsidiary of British Airways.
All services operate as BA with Business/Economy product.
This week: Philippine Airlines is resuming service between Cebu and Los Angeles; China Airlines plans to re-enter the market between Taipei Taoyuan...
- BA CityFlyer adds London City – Belfast service from Sep 2020
- BA CityFlyer July 2020 operations as of 25JUN20
- BA CityFlyer adds Glasgow – Palma Mallorca service in S20
- BA CityFlyer adds London City – San Sebastian service in 3Q20
- BA CityFlyer ends Paris Orly service in late-May 2019
- BA CityFlyer outlines leased BAe146/Avro RJ operations in 2Q19