Full service European carrier operating a fleet of Embraer aircraft from our Hub at London City and across UK regions on BA services. Fully-owned subsidiary of British Airways.
All services operate as BA with Business/Economy product.
BA CityFlyer in late-May 2019 is ending London City – Paris Orly route, reflected in last week’s schedule update. Currently served...
- BA CityFlyer outlines leased BAe146/Avro RJ operations in 2Q19
- British Airways adds London City – Split route in S19
- BA CityFlyer S19 London Stansted / Manchester frequency variations
- BA CityFlyer removes Birmingham / Bristol schedule in S19
- BA CityFlyer expands London City network in W18
- British Airways adds new London City / Manchester routes in W17