bmi regional is the UK's most punctual airline, flying to 23 destinations across the UK and Europe. Since 1 June 2012 bmi regional has been operating independently with some exciting new routes having been announced recently. bmi regional is owned by Sector Aviation Holdings Ltd (SAH), with its headquarters in Aberdeen and East Midlands Airport. bmi regional was originally known as Business Air, a privately owned airline. Business Air was acquired by the...
bmi Regional from April 2018 plans to increase Rostock – Stuttgart service, which will see the airline operating new flight on Saturdays....
- Alex Cruz leads aviation heavyweights at Routes Europe 2018 conference
- bmi Regional adds Gothenburg – Lyon service from late-Jan 2018
- bmi Regional adds Bristol – Gothenburg service from late-Jan 2018
- bmi Regional keeps it niche and to the point
- bmi Regional / Loganair begins codeshare routes from Nov 2017
- bmi Regional assumes selected brussels airlines service in W17