bmi regional is the UK's most punctual airline, flying to 23 destinations across the UK and Europe. Since 1 June 2012 bmi regional has been operating independently with some exciting new routes having been announced recently. bmi regional is owned by Sector Aviation Holdings Ltd (SAH), with its headquarters in Aberdeen and East Midlands Airport. bmi regional was originally known as Business Air, a privately owned airline. Business Air was acquired by the...
bmi Regional starting late-January 2018 is launching new nonstop service on Bristol – Gothenburg route, currently scheduled twice a week....
- bmi Regional keeps it niche and to the point
- bmi Regional / Loganair begins codeshare routes from Nov 2017
- bmi Regional assumes selected brussels airlines service in W17
- Fleet expansion on the horizon for bmi regional
- bmi Regional adds Stuttgart – Rostock service from Oct 2017
- bmi Regional / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare service from Sep 2017