bmi regional is the UK's most punctual airline, flying to 23 destinations across the UK and Europe. Since 1 June 2012 bmi regional has been operating independently with some exciting new routes having been announced recently. bmi regional is owned by Sector Aviation Holdings Ltd (SAH), with its headquarters in Aberdeen and East Midlands Airport. bmi regional was originally known as Business Air, a privately owned airline. Business Air was acquired by the...
bmiRegional and Turkish Airlines around late-September/early-October 2018 commenced reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between...
- Routes Weekly top five: Brexit, Qantas, United Airlines, Norwegian, Ghana and more
- Airlines must be the 'master of their destiny' amid Brexit uncertainty
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Drones 'increasingly likely' to be used in terror attacks
- bmi Regional Increases Rostock – Stuttgart service from April 2018
- Alex Cruz leads aviation heavyweights at Routes Europe 2018 conference