FlyBMI is the UK's most punctual airline, flying to 23 destinations across the UK and Europe. Since 1 June 2012 FlyBMI has been operating independently with some exciting new routes having been announced recently. FlyBMI is owned by Sector Aviation Holdings Ltd (SAH), with its headquarters in Aberdeen and East Midlands Airport. FlyBMI was originally known as Business Air, a privately owned airline. Business Air was acquired by the British Midland...
bmi Regional from April 2019 is adding new UK route from Munich, as the airline opened reservation for Munich – Leeds/Bradford route....
- bmiRegional / Turkish Airlines begins codeshare service in Sep/Oct 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Brexit, Qantas, United Airlines, Norwegian, Ghana and more
- Airlines must be the 'master of their destiny' amid Brexit uncertainty
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Drones 'increasingly likely' to be used in terror attacks
- bmi Regional Increases Rostock – Stuttgart service from April 2018