In July 2016, Charlie Airlines Ltd, won a tender competition for the right to use the national carrier trademark Cyprus Airways for a decade, signing a corresponding agreement with the Ministry of Finance of Cyprus. Cyprus Airways is based at the Larnaca International Airport. The company's mission is to build a strong and reliable airline, offering safe and enjoyable flights to and from Cyprus. The company’s long term goal is to contribute in the increase of tourism in...
Cyprus Airways in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting operational frequencies, including scheduled service increase. Larnaca – Athens...
- Cyprus Airways adds seasonal Chania service in 3Q18
- Cyprus Airways expands planned Prague service in 3Q18
- Cyprus Airways further expands summer 2018 operations
- Cyprus Airways outlines new routes in S18
- Cyprus Airways W17 operations as of 09OCT17
- S7 Airlines begins Cyprus Airways codeshare service from June 2017