In July 2016, Charlie Airlines Ltd, won a tender competition for the right to use the national carrier trademark Cyprus Airways for a decade, signing a corresponding agreement with the Ministry of Finance of Cyprus. Cyprus Airways is based at the Larnaca International Airport. The company's mission is to build a strong and reliable airline, offering safe and enjoyable flights to and from Cyprus. The company’s long term goal is to contribute in the increase of tourism in...
Cyprus Airways in recent weeks made additional changes to its planned summer 2018 schedule, as the airline continues to expand operations. Planned...
- Cyprus Airways outlines new routes in S18
- Cyprus Airways W17 operations as of 09OCT17
- S7 Airlines begins Cyprus Airways codeshare service from June 2017
- Cyprus Airways resumes operation in early-June 2017
- Cyprus Airways updates planned June 2017 operation relaunch
- Cyprus Airways name set to return to European skies