In July 2016, Charlie Airlines Ltd, won a tender competition for the right to use the national carrier trademark Cyprus Airways for a decade, signing a corresponding agreement with the Ministry of Finance of Cyprus.
Cyprus Airways is based at the Larnaca International Airport.
The company's mission is to build a strong and reliable airline, offering safe and enjoyable flights to and from Cyprus.
The company’s long term goal is to contribute in the increase of tourism in Cyprus, while at the...
Cyprus Airways in summer 2019 season plans to offer service to Slovakia, with the scheduling of Bratislava and Kosice flights. These will be...
- Cyprus Airways boosts Greece service in W18
- Cyprus Airways W18 service changes as of 25JUL18
- Cyprus Airways adds seasonal Chania service in 3Q18
- Cyprus Airways expands planned Prague service in 3Q18
- Cyprus Airways further expands summer 2018 operations
- Cyprus Airways outlines new routes in S18