Introduction to DAT
DAT is an independent airline founded in 1989, based in Denmark and Lithuania. We operate a fleet of 22 aircraft consisting of 6x A320/1, 14x ATR42/72 and 2x Citation jets. We offer wet leases and scheduled services all around the world.
The Airbus fleet operates mostly wet- and damp-leases. Our recent wet lease clients include Finnair, Norwegian, SAS and Corendon Airlines. We strive to provide long-term and reliable services.
Our current scheduled services in Denmark, Norway, Germany and Italy is serviced mainly by our ATR42/72's. In 2022 we expect to carry 750,000 passengers on our own...
The four-week consultation comes ahead of a bill going before Denmark’s parliament.
- Routes in brief: Emirates, SkyUp, Avianca and more
- Danish Air Transport slashes domestic network, criticizes lack of EC support
- DAT resumes Saarbruecken – Berlin service from June 2020
- DAT adds Aalborg – Copenhagen service from June 2020
- Danish Air Transport schedules limited-time Copenhagen – Strasbourg service in March 2020
- Danish Air Transport adds seasonal Bornholm – Berlin service in 3Q20
Latest Updates from DAT
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
24 days 23 hours ago