Delta Air Lines is the largest passenger carrying airline in the world. Delta offers service to 319 destinations across all six inhabited continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs nearly 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft. The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia as...
The global airline alliance has a new leader and aspirations to grow its membership by recruiting carriers in India and Brazil.
- Delta S19 New York – Accra preliminary aircraft changes as of 15JUL18
- Delta adds Raleigh – Chicago service from April 2019
- Delta adds New York JFK – Antigua service from Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Delta resumes Seattle – Osaka service from April 2019
- World Routes meeting request system now open