Delta Air Lines is the largest passenger carrying airline in the world. Delta offers service to 319 destinations across all six inhabited continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs nearly 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft. The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia as...
Senior network planners from more than 50 carriers confirm their attendance at Europe’s leading route development event.
- Delta expands Seattle domestic network in June 2018
- Meeting diaries filling up fast for Routes Americas
- Delta adjusts New York – Halifax flights from May 2018
- FlightGlobal Incorporating FlightStats announces winners of 9th Annual Airline On-Time Performance Service Awards
- Delta adds Cincinnati – Austin route from May 2018
- Delta expands Korean Air codeshare ahead of JV