El Al is the national airline of Israel. It operates international scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to destinations in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA, as well as domestic connections to Eilat. The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
El Al Israel Airlines recently gradually extended schedule listing into summer 2019 season, effective from 31MAR19. Based on preliminary filing,...
- Why El Al is at a crossroads as it turns 70
- El Al adds Dreamliner service to Athens in 3Q18
- El Al outlines S18 Air Explore 737-800 operations
- El Al / Bangkok Airways begins codeshare service from late-March 2018
- El Al opens San Francisco booking for Nov 2018 launch
- El Al files San Francisco launch in Dec 2018