Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
2 years 12 days ago
Emirates Airlines in October 2018 plans to operate one-time Airbus A380 service to Ghana, replacing 777-300ER. On 02OCT18, the airline’s...
- Leading carriers sign up for World Routes 2018
- Emirates increases Amsterdam service from Dec 2018
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018
- flydubai replaces Emirates Zagreb service in W18
- Emirates expands Toronto service from mid-August 2018
- Emirates Sep 2018 Seychelles service changes