Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
2 years 3 months ago
This week: SaudiGulf to buy ten A320neo aircraft; Gulf Air and Etihad sign MoU; Emirates reveals half-year results and more.
- Aviation heavyweights to speak at ASM’s anniversary training event
- Emirates opens A380 bookings for Athens in S19
- Emirates 2Q19 service reduction update as of 12OCT18
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2018 network update
- Emirates boosts Manchester capacity from Dec 2018
- Emirates / JetBlue expands codeshare network to Costa Rica in Sep 2018