Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
1 year 9 months ago
The United Arab Emirates has agreed to increase financial transparency in its airlines as part of a deal with the United States.
- Emirates adds A380 Athens service in June 2018
- Emirates schedules extra London Heathrow service in 3Q18
- Emirates S19 Abuja preliminary aircraft changes
- Route rundown: LHR-DUR, DXB-EDI, BOG-ORD
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Emirates plans Edinburgh launch in October 2018