Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago
Middle Eastern carrier Emirates is to resume its A380 service to Houston from June.
- Emirates resumes Tunis service from late-March 2018
- Emirates resumes A380 Houston service from June 2018
- Emirates resumes 2nd daily Lisbon service from June 2018
- Emirates adds Denpasar – Auckland service from June 2018
- Emirates Toronto schedule changes from June 2018
- Emirates schedules extra London Heathrow service in Feb/Mar 2018