Official Carrier for Routes Europe 2012,
20-22 May, Tallinn, Estonia hosted by Tallinn Airport*
Estonian Air is Estonia’s national carrier which was founded on 1 December 1991. The company is a member of IATA from 1992. As of 2010, Estonian Air is the number one airline in Estonia with 42% market share of regular flights.
Estonian Air is owned by the Estonian state (90%) and SAS Group (10%). Estonian Air, having the home base in Tallinn Airport, provides both business travellers...
Estonian Air at the launch of winter 2015/16 schedule will begin Copenhagen – Orebro operation, using CRJ700 aircraft. This will be the...
- Estonian Air Plans CRJ700 Operation in September 2015
- Estonian Air to Start Domestic Sweden Flights from late-Oct 2015
- Estonian Air Expands Munich Service in S15
- Estonian Air Adds Milan Malpensa Service in S15
- Estonian Air Adds Stockholm Bromma Service from late-Sep 2014
- Estonian Air Cancels Växjö – Amsterdam Service from August 2014