Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the...
The route is operated with a 270-seat Boeing 787.
- Ethiopian Airlines March 2020 Mainland China / Hong Kong changes as of 20FEB20
- Ethiopian Airlines S20 Dublin routing changes as of 17FEB20
- Ethiopian Airlines Goba service changes from mid-Feb 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines NS20 Johannesburg aircraft changes as of 10FEB20
- Ethiopian Airlines S20 European aircraft changes as of 10FEB20
- Ethiopian Airlines increases Scandinavia flights from late-June 2020