Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
2 months 10 days ago
2 months 19 days ago
The dominance of non-African airlines in the continent should be challenged, according to Ethiopian Airlines CEO Tewolde GebreMariam.
- Ethiopian Airlines expands planned Asmara operation on 18JUL18
- Air Cote d’Ivoire expands Ethiopian codeshare to Newark from June 2018
- Ghana hosts the return of Routes Africa
- Route rundown: LTN-VDA, EWR-SDQ, ADD-ASM
- Ethiopian Airlines resumes Asmara service from mid-July 2018
- Debut Dreamliner marks huge step in Air Tanzania’s revival bid