Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
5 months 13 days ago
5 months 22 days ago
Ethiopian Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed further changes to Addis Ababa – Beijing service, between 28OCT18 and...
- Ethiopian Airlines Kaduna / Kano 4Q18 service changes as of 19OCT18
- Ethiopian adds Eritrea – Scandinavia service from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian adjusts planned Moscow service from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian resumes Eritrea – Europe link from Dec 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines adds Somalia service from Nov 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines re-opens Los Angeles bookings from mid-Dec 2018; Dublin changes