(Air Iceland) (Subsidiary of FL Travel Group/formerly Flugfelag Nordurlands hf)
Air Iceland Connect from October 2018 is adding Reykjavik Keflavik – Akureyri service, on board Dash8-200 aircraft. This 4 weekly flights...
- Air Iceland Connect plans Q400 Narsarsuaq service in S18
- Air Iceland Connect ends UK service in May 2018
- Air Iceland Connect adds one-time Akureyri – Aberdeen in 4Q17
- Air Iceland Connect adds one-time Akureyri – Aberdeen flight in W17
- Air Iceland adds Belfast service from June 2017
- Air Iceland delivers further UK reach to Icelandair connection model