Europe’s largest regional airline, operating from its main base at Exeter and hubs at Belfast, Birmingham and Manchester to destinations within the United Kingdom, the Channel Isles, Ireland and into mainland Europe. Flybe is the largest independent airline in Europe. Carrying 8 million passengers a year between 81 airports across the UK and Europe, with over 210 routes across 15 countries. Flybe is also the most punctual airline in the UK based on the Jan 2017 OAG report. Since...
9 months 22 days ago
• Flybe offers a choice of up to 38 departures a week across 3 routes from Leeds Bradford • New route to Dusseldorf up to six times a week •...
- Flybe gains access to Heathrow with Scotland remedy slots
- Stakeholder partnership supports Flybe in delivering continued Cardiff - London City operation
- Wales pushes for long-term commitment to short-term capital connection
- Flybe moves Cardiff – Berlin launch to Oct 2016
- flyBe Plans New Routes in W16
- Air India / flyBe Plans Codeshare Service from June 2016