Introduction to Garuda Indonesia
Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia, based at Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The carrier operates an extensive domestic and regional network of services throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Jun-2010, Garuda resumed services to Europe (initially Amsterdam via Dubai) after an extended EU imposed ban.
Garuda has undergone a thorough restructuring in what it labelled "The Quantum Leap", which involved a dramatic redesign of the airline's strategic direction, network, brand and fleet. The airline launched an IPO in 2011 which was...
Garuda Indonesia in recent schedule update International service changes from Jakarta , for Northern winter 2020/21 season. As of 23SEP20,...
- Garuda Indonesia NW20 Australia operations as of 18SEP20
- Garuda Indonesia Oct 2020 - Mar 2021 Amsterdam service changes as of 08SEP20
- Garuda Indonesia Oct 2020 Amsterdam frequency changes as of 04SEP20
- Garuda Indonesia increases Amsterdam flights in Sep 2020
- Garuda Indonesia Sep 2020 International operations as of 23AUG20
- Garuda Indonesia August 2020 International operations as of 26JUL20
Latest Updates from Garuda Indonesia
has updated their profile
2 months 4 days ago