In autumn 2015, a new airline will take to the skies. Eurowings. Until now flying as a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa on short- and medium-haul routes, the brand, which has been around since the 1990s, will fly to many new destinations in Europe and across the globe, successfully carrying the banner of another Lufthansa airline subsidiary forward into the future: Germanwings.
Germanwings has become a fixture on the German market since 2002. Today, as a low-cost airline with some 16 million passengers, it is Germany's third-largest airline company. Since the re-launching of its brand...
germanwings during Christmas and New Year season plans to offer additional service to Arvidsjaur, which sees the airline operates a total of 3...
- germanwings adds new routes in W17
- germanwings adds new Ordu-Giresun route from Aug 2017
- Germanwings discontinues 2 routes from Hamburg in 2Q17
- Eurowings adds Arvidsjaur holidays service in Dec 2016
- Eurowings adds new routes to Cyprus/Greece in S17
- Eurowings / germanwings Adds New Canary Islands Routes in W16