Privately owned Hainan Airlines is China's fourth largest airline. The company operates a scheduled domestic and international network of 500 routes from its Haikou hub and headquarters on the island of Hainan and nine locations on the mainland. Its main base is Haikou Meilan International Airport, with hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Taiyuan Wusu Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport.
Hainan Airlines last week opened reservation for additional new route to Australia, where the airline schedules Haikou – Sydney nonstop...
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Laos links from Oct 2017
- Hainan Airlines adds Boeing 787 Russia service in W17
- China's airlines stretch their wings
- Hainan Airlines W17 Long-haul frequency changes
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Cairns from Dec 2017
- Brisbane international traffic hits decade-high growth