HK Express flies to 26 destinations in Asia. With its fast growing fleet and enticing number of destinations, HK Express has flown over 6 million guests since converting to LCC in 2013 – a major achievement that attests to the popularity of the airline and the low-fare business model. HK Express is also one of the founder airlines of the world’s first LCC alliance, U-FLY Alliance (www.uflyalliance.com), and is a partner member of reward-U (www.reward-u.com) as well as U-FLY...
More than 100 airlines have now confirmed their attendance at World Routes 2018 in Guangzhou, China.
- HK Express plans 3Q18 service increase
- HK Express network changes from July 2018
- Over 60 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- HK Express adds Kumamoto service from Nov 2017
- HK Express plans new A321 operating routes in W17
- Route rundown: NGO-GUM, SAL-EWR, DUS-YYZ