HK Express flies to 26 destinations in Asia. With its fast growing fleet and enticing number of destinations, HK Express has flown over 6 million guests since converting to LCC in 2013 – a major achievement that attests to the popularity of the airline and the low-fare business model. HK Express is also one of the founder airlines of the world’s first LCC alliance, U-FLY Alliance (www.uflyalliance.com), and is a partner member of reward-U (www.reward-u.com) as well as U-FLY...
This week: HK Express is resuming service to Thailand’s capital city Bangkok and Avianca Argentina is to open a new international service to Sao...
- HK Express resumes Bangkok service from late-March 2019
- Airline in focus: HK Express
- HK Express plans Nagasaki launch in Jan 2019
- HK Express ends Hualien service in Oct 2018
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- HK Express plans 3Q18 service increase