Introduction to Indonesia AirAsia
AirAsia subsidiary operating a domestic and international schedule primarily from Jakarta.
Domestic capacity in Indonesia was 93% of pre-COVID-19 levels in the fourth quarter 2020.
- AirAsia sees domestic routes as key to stabilization
- AirAsia Group Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 01MAR20
- Indonesia AirAsia resumes Jakarta – Medan Kualanamu in March 2020
- AirAsia Penang – Jakarta NW19 service changes
- Indonesia AirAsia schedules new Jakarta routes in Sep/Oct 2019
- Indonesia AirAsia expands Malaysia network in 4Q19