Introduction to Indonesia AirAsia
AirAsia subsidiary operating a domestic and international schedule primarily from Jakarta.
The LCC is halting all passenger routes for a month amid a spike in the number of COVID-19 cases in Indonesia.
- AirAsia sees domestic markets rebound
- AirAsia sees domestic routes as key to stabilization
- AirAsia Group Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 01MAR20
- Indonesia AirAsia resumes Jakarta – Medan Kualanamu in March 2020
- AirAsia Penang – Jakarta NW19 service changes
- Indonesia AirAsia schedules new Jakarta routes in Sep/Oct 2019