InselAir Aruba is based in Aruba and operates scheduled flights to destinations in the Caribbean, North- and South America. Due to frequent flights and a very short flight time between InselAir’s hubs in Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao, in combination with its extensive network of 26 destinations, InselAir provides passengers great connectivity within the Pan-American region.
Insel Air in late-June 2018 resumed Jet service, as the airline leased Embraer E190 aircraft from Conviasa, entered service on 28JUN18. The E190...
- Insel Air plans to resume Paramaribo service in Dec 2017
- Insel Air temporary downsizes operation from March 2017
- Insel Air adds Curacao – Quito flights from late-Dec 2016
- Insel Air Launches Curacao – Barranquilla Jet Operation from late-June 2016
- Insel Air Aruba Resumes Medellin Service from late-March 2016
- Insel Air New Routes from July 2015