Jet Airways is India's second-largest international airline and the largest domestic airline. It operates over 400 daily flights to 64 destinations. In July 2008, it was honored as the world's best long-haul airline.
Jet Airways’ new chief executive Vinay Dube plans to take advantage of India’s strong economy and booming demand for flights.
- Jet Airways expands Bangalore – Singapore service in S18
- Jet Airways expands Delta domestic US codeshares from late-Nov 2017
- Jet Airways expands Air France-KLM codeshares from Jan 2018
- Jet Airways adds Goa – Abu Dhabi from Dec 2017
- Jet Airways expands Delta codeshares from mid-Oct 2017
- Jet Airways W17 Delhi – Amsterdam aircraft changes