Jet Airways is India's second-largest international airline and the largest domestic airline. It operates over 400 daily flights to 64 destinations. In July 2008, it was honored as the world's best long-haul airline.
Jet Airways in recent weeks gradually filed planned 737 MAX 8 operations for international routes during winter 2018/19 season, effective 28OCT18....
- India vows to spend $60bn on airport infrastructure and help airlines
- Jet Airways to grow domestic network as turnaround plan kicks in
- Jet Airways / Bangkok Airways expands codeshare network from Aug 2018
- Jet Airways increases planned Manchester service from Nov 2018
- Jet Airways outlines July 2018 737 MAX 8 network
- Why Delta is returning to India