Jet Airways is India's second-largest international airline and the largest domestic airline. It operates over 400 daily flights to 64 destinations. In July 2008, it was honored as the world's best long-haul airline.
Jet Airways is to launch a new route between Manchester and Mumbai, the first non-stop service between the two cities.
- Jet Airways plans Manchester launch in Nov 2018
- Jet Airways expands ANA codeshare to Tokyo Haneda from April 2018
- Jet Airways orders more 737 MAX jets
- Interview: a golden opportunity for Jet Airways
- Jet Airways expands Bangalore – Singapore service in S18
- Jet Airways expands Delta domestic US codeshares from late-Nov 2017