Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia. From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Jetstar Airways in June and July 2018 plans to increase selected service to Asia from Melbourne, with additional weekly flight being added....
- Jetstar adds Brisbane – Uluru link from August 2018
- In case you missed it: key stories from Routes Asia 2018
- Customer focus and transparency are key for low-cost and legacy carriers
- Jetstar CEO: LCCs 'unlikely to succeed' in ultra-long-haul markets
- A321neos to free up Jetstar's 787s for new services
- China is central to Jetstar's expansion strategy