Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia. From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The region’s leading airlines will be attending the event in March, including AirAsia, Air China and Cebu Pacific Air.
- 2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports
- Jetstar increases Sydney – Nadi flights in Dec 2018/Jan 2019
- Jetstar outlines A320neo service in Nov 2018
- Jetstar increases Rarotonga flights in NW18
- Jetstar Melbourne – Asia June/July 2018 service increases
- Jetstar adds Brisbane – Uluru link from August 2018