Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia. From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Jetstar Airways during peak season is increasing service on Sydney – Nadi route, where the airline scheduled 6 weekly flights, instead of...
- Jetstar outlines A320neo service in Nov 2018
- Jetstar increases Rarotonga flights in NW18
- Jetstar Melbourne – Asia June/July 2018 service increases
- Jetstar adds Brisbane – Uluru link from August 2018
- In case you missed it: key stories from Routes Asia 2018
- Customer focus and transparency are key for low-cost and legacy carriers