Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia. From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Fiji Airways earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with QANTAS Group carrier Jetstar and Jetstar Asia, covering service within New...
- Brisbane number cruncher - the key stats shaping the host of Routes Asia 2018
- Jetstar 1Q18 Melbourne – Denpasar Preliminary frequency changes
- Route rundown: KBP-VDA, YUL-NRT, MEL-CGO
- Jetstar adds Zhengzhou service from Dec 2017
- Jetstar adds Adelaide – Hobart service from Nov 2017
- What do airlines want to hear from airports?