Introduction to Jetstar Asia
Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Routes’ latest Asia-Pacific market round-up, featuring new route launches, capacity changes and news from across the region.
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e May 3)
- Colombo to be Jetstar Asia’s 25th destination
- Jetstar Asia revises July 2020 schedule
- Jetstar Asia moves Colombo August launch to late-Oct 2020
- Jetstar Asia delays Colombo launch to August 2020
- Jetstar Asia extends interim schedule to late-June 2020