Introduction to Jetstar Asia
Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Jetstar Asia in recent schedule update extended interim schedule until mid-November 2020. Between 25OCT20 and 15NOV20, the airline continues to...
- Jetstar Asia Oct 2020 operations as of 24SEP20
- Jetstar Asia to delay Colombo launch to Jan 2021
- Jetstar Asia Sep 2020 operations as of 30AUG20
- Jetstar Asia August 2020 operations as of 07AUG20
- Jetstar Asia extends scheduled service suspension to mid-August 2020
- Jetstar Asia revises July 2020 schedule