Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Jetstar Asia in winter 2019/20 season plans to increase Singapore – Okinawa service, with the addition of 5 th weekly flight. Subject to...
- Jetstar Asia extends Guiyang schedule into late-Dec 2019
- Jetstar Asia NS19 Darwin frequency changes
- Jetstar Asia adds Xuzhou service from late-Jan 2019
- Jetstar Asia increases Darwin service in NW18
- Jetstar Asia increases Okinawa service from Nov 2018
- Jetstar Asia expands Singapore – Clark service in S18