Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Jetstar Asia from November 2018 is increasing Singapore – Okinawa service, with the addition of 4 th weekly flight. The new flight...
- Jetstar Asia expands Singapore – Clark service in S18
- Jetstar Asia adds Clark – Osaka service from late-March 2018
- Fiji Airways expands Jetstar codeshare network from Jan 2018
- Jetstar Asia schedules Nov 2017 Hat Yai launch
- Jetstar Asia adds Clark service from Nov 2017
- Jetstar Asia plans Singapore – Okinawa Nov 2017 launch