Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Jetstar Asia from late-November 2019 plans to operate Singapore – Hefei service, reflected in last week’s schedule update. From...
- Jetstar Asia expands Okinawa service from late-Oct 2019
- Jetstar Asia extends Guiyang schedule into late-Dec 2019
- Jetstar Asia NS19 Darwin frequency changes
- Jetstar Asia adds Xuzhou service from late-Jan 2019
- Jetstar Asia increases Darwin service in NW18
- Jetstar Asia increases Okinawa service from Nov 2018