Introduction to Jetstar Asia
Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Jetstar Asia recently announced further delay to its new Singapore – Colombo service. Expected to be reflected in reservation system in...
- Jetstar Asia Sep 2020 operations as of 30AUG20
- Jetstar Asia August 2020 operations as of 07AUG20
- Jetstar Asia extends scheduled service suspension to mid-August 2020
- Jetstar Asia revises July 2020 schedule
- Jetstar Asia moves Colombo August launch to late-Oct 2020
- Jetstar Asia delays Colombo launch to August 2020