Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Jetstar Asia starting next month is adding new route to China, subject to Government Approval. From 29JAN19, the airline plans to operate...
- Jetstar Asia increases Darwin service in NW18
- Jetstar Asia increases Okinawa service from Nov 2018
- Jetstar Asia expands Singapore – Clark service in S18
- Jetstar Asia adds Clark – Osaka service from late-March 2018
- Fiji Airways expands Jetstar codeshare network from Jan 2018
- Jetstar Asia schedules Nov 2017 Hat Yai launch