Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Jetstar Asia is set to become the only low-cost carrier to fly direct from Singapore to Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Jetstar Asia adds Colombo service from July 2020
- Jetstar Asia China service changes from Feb 2020
- KLM / Jetstar Asia begins codeshare service from Dec 2019
- Air France / Jetstar Asia begins codeshare service from Jan 2020
- Jetstar Asia W19 Hong Kong frequency changes
- Jetstar Asia adds Singapore – Hefei service from late-Nov 2019