Introduction to Jetstar Asia
Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Six Jetstar Japan aircraft are being transferred to the Australian unit to boost domestic capacity amid rising competition from Rex.
- Jetstar Asia extends interim schedule to mid-Nov 2020
- Jetstar Asia Oct 2020 operations as of 24SEP20
- Jetstar Asia to delay Colombo launch to Jan 2021
- Jetstar Asia Sep 2020 operations as of 30AUG20
- Jetstar Asia August 2020 operations as of 07AUG20
- Jetstar Asia extends scheduled service suspension to mid-August 2020