Introduction to Juneyao Airlines
Juneyao Airlines Co. Ltd. (Juneyao Airlines) is a subsidiary company of Shanghai Juneyao (Group) Co. Ltd, one of China's Top 100 Private Companies. Juneyao Airlines based in Shanghai Hongqiao / Pudong and Nanjing International Airports, and mainly operates air transport of passengers, cargoes and mails to more than 100 major Asian cities.
Since May 2017 Juneyao Airlines has become the first Star Alliance Connecting Partner. Customers travelling on an itinerary which includes a transfer between a Star Alliance member airline and Juneyao Airlines will enjoy benefits such as...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Analysis: China’s recovery continues
- Chinese carriers International operation revision 29MAR20 – 02MAY20 as of 01APR20
- Juneyao Airlines closes Athens / Istanbul reservations from late-June 2020
- Juneyao Airlines March 2020 cross-strait service as of 26FEB20
- Juneyao Airlines S20 Helsinki service adjustment as of 25FEB20
- Juneyao Airlines S20 Europe service changes as of 21FEB20
Latest Updates from Juneyao Airlines
Juneyao Airlines :
has updated their profile
7 months 5 days ago