Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper.
Air France and KLM from May 2018 is expanding codeshare partnership with Brazilian carrier GOL, covering selected routes to/from Fortaleza....
- KLM W18 long-haul operation changes as of 03NOV17
- Xiamen Air expands KLM long-haul codeshares in NW17
- KLM delays St. Maarten resumption to mid-Nov 2017
- KLM S18 Long-haul changes as of 11OCT17
- KLM expands New York service in S18
- KLM Iran service changes in S18