Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines , legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. , is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is...
A week after International Airlines Group bought a minority stake in long-haul low-cost carrier Norwegian, with a view to launching a full takeover...
- AIRFRANCE-KLM / GOL updates planned Fortaleza codeshare network from May 2018
- KLM proposes Colombia service increase in April 2019
- KLM / Air Astana expands codeshare service from late-March 2018
- KLM W18 Long-Haul changes as of 01MAR18
- KLM / Widerøe Plans codeshare routes from March 2018
- AtlasGlobal boosts Air France - KLM codeshares in 1Q18