Lucky Air is a Chinese LCC based in Kunming, Yunnan. Founded in 2004, the carrier operates domestic service with narrowbody equipment from its main base at Kunming Changshui International Airport. Lucky Air officially transformed into a LCC in Mar-2016, becoming the first Yunnan-based LCC. The carrier is part of the Hainan Airlines Group.
Lucky Air earlier this month added new route to Cambodia, as the airline inaugurated Chengdu – Sihanoukville route. First flight commenced...
- Route rundown: ALA-CIT, KMG-LED, MXP-MLE
- Lucky Air plans Kunming – St. Petersburg service from June 2019
- Lucky Air resumes Jeju service from May 2019
- Lucky Air plans Zhengzhou – Bangkok route from Oct 2018
- Lucky Air adds Chiang Mai service from July 2018
- Lucky Air Kuala Lumpur aircraft changes from May 2018