As a member of HNA group, Lucky Air launched its first flight on February 26, 2006. Based in Kunming and Lijiang, Lucky Air has expanded its network rapidly. By now, 61 domestic routes, 12 international routes and 1 regional routes are operated, covering 51 domestic cities, 7 foreign cities and 2 regional cities. Lucky Air has a proven track record of safe operations during the past ten years and it believes "Easy life, Happy Flight", aiming at making the flight more enjoyable for more...
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago
Chinese carrier Lucky Air starting next month plans to introduce new route to Malaysia, which sees the airline operating Lijiang – Kuala...
- Route rundown: SJW-HGH-SIN, CTU-LED, TIV-CPH
- Lucky Air revises Chengdu – St. Petersburg launch to Dec 2017
- Lucky Air W17 Moscow service changes
- Lucky Air plans Thailand base in overseas expansion
- Lucky Air adds Nanchang – Hanoi flights from mid-Sep 2017
- Lucky Air plans St. Petersburg late-Oct 2017 launch