Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2017. The name of the company is derived from the German word,...
Lufthansa in the 3 rd quarter of 2019 plans aircraft changes for Frankfurt – Cairo service, where 1 of 2 daily service scheduled with...
- Lufthansa / Eurowings extends codeshare to Cuba from late-May 2019
- Etihad expands Lufthansa Intra-European codeshares from May 2019
- Top ten most-requested airlines at World Routes events confirm Adelaide attendance
- Lufthansa Increases Frankfurt – Montreal service in May 2019
- Lufthansa outlines A340 Intra-Europe service from July 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up