Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability. Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2017. The name of the company is derived from the...
A week after International Airlines Group bought a minority stake in long-haul low-cost carrier Norwegian, with a view to launching a full takeover...
- Lufthansa Aug 2018 Dusseldorf – Newark aircraft changes
- Lufthansa W18 Long-Haul changes as of 03APR18
- Lufthansa Atlanta aircraft changes from July 2018
- Lufthansa W18 Tampa service changes as of 26MAR18
- Lufthansa splits Jeddah / Addis Ababa service from late-October 2018
- Lufthansa expands Austrian codeshare to Ukraine from March 2018