Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability. Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2017. The name of the company is derived from the...
Lufthansa starting this week is moving forward planned Airbus A340-600 operation, commencing on 12JUL18, instead of 28OCT18. From 12JUL18 to...
- Europe's growth summer heats up amid capacity warning
- Lufthansa increases Panama City service in NW18
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2018 network update
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- Lufthansa expands Copa Airlines codeshare to Colombia from June 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up