Malmö Aviation is in the unique position of providing services between Malmö, Gothenburg and Umeå to Bromma, Stockholm City Airport. Bromma has been our hub for many years and is an integral part of our business concept to save travellers' time. Every year we fly over 1 million passengers on these routes. Safety is naturally our first priority, but we can also be relied on to stick to our schedules. 93 percent of Malmö Aviation departures are on time. We are also one...
Malmo Aviation AB:
has updated their profile
6 years 6 months ago
BRA, an acronym for the operator and also the Swedish word for ‘good’, will bring together the operations of Malmö Aviation, Golden Air and the six...
- Malmö Aviation Adds Umeå – Amsterdam Route in Spring 2015
- Malmö Aviation Adds Limited Ostersund – Berlin Tegel Service in Oct 2014
- Where Does the Saab 2000 Fly? June 2014 Network Update
- Malmö Aviation Adds Umeå – Berlin Tegel Service in late-April/early-May 2014
- Where Does the Avro RJ Fly? January 2014 Network Update
- Malmo Aviation Adds Malmo – Visby Service from late-August 2013