Introduction to Mango
Mango first launched end October 2006 with our first flight taking to the skies on 15 November 2006.
Our launch marked one of the largest e-commerce events at the time with more than 10 000 flight requests clocked per minute during the first two days following its launch.
Benchmarked against international best practice in the low cost carrier sectors, we have operated with the best on-time performance in South African skies for the past 6 years and continue to have the lowest cost base domestically - allowing for continued affordable fares. We operate a fleet of new generation Boeing 737-800...
South African carrier mango earlier this week resumes scheduled operation, initially operating key domestic routes from 15JUN20. Planned...
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 3)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 5)
- South African Airways shrinks network amid financial difficulties
- These are the top ten largest African carriers
- The ten biggest African airlines
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018