Mango is a low cost carrier connecting South Africa's major airports. An innovative carrier, it's the first African airline to offer onboard wi-fi, and has frequently topped the punctuality charts. Mango is a subsidary of South African Airways.
As South Africa’s major airports set new passenger records, the country’s tourism boom could help alleviate its economic woes
- Mango provides ripe pickings for Star Alliance
- World Routes Strategy Summit a Huge Success
- African Market Ripe for Mango Pickings
- mango Expands Domestic Service from mid-Oct 2015
- mango Adds New Service from Lanseria eff mid-Oct 2015
- Mango Adds Durban-Lanseria To Its Expansion Plans