In February 2018 a new corporate identity was presented and the Company was rebranded as Air Italy. Beginning from May 2018, Air Italy will add new domestic routes from Milan to Rome, Naples, Palermo, Catania, Lamezia Terme scheduled for connection to its newest long-range destinations including New York, Miami and Bangkok (starting in September 2018). Its network also includes direct international flights from Milan Malpensa to Accra, Cairo, Dakar, Havana, Lagos, Mombasa, Moscow,...
A year after unveiling its new corporate identity, Routesonline speaks to Air Italy's chief operating officer Rossen Dimitrov to find out more...
- Route rundown: LHR-ISB, MXP-ORD, CAN-CEB
- LATAM Brasil expands Air Italy codeshare network from late-Nov 2018
- Air Italy delays India launch to Dec 2018
- Air Italy 4Q18 Havana service changes
- Air Italy W18 Lagos / Accra aircraft changes as of 09AUG18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up