In February 2018 a new corporate identity was presented and the Company was rebranded as Air Italy.
Beginning from May 2018, Air Italy will add new domestic routes from Milan to Rome, Naples, Palermo, Catania, Lamezia Terme scheduled for connection to its newest long-range destinations including New York, Miami and Bangkok (starting in September 2018).
Its network also includes direct international flights from Milan Malpensa to Accra, Cairo, Dakar, Havana, Lagos, Mombasa, Moscow, Zanzibar and,...
This week: Air Astana’s new low-fare unit FlyArystan set to expand its network; Lucky Air to serve second point in Russia; and Air Italy to resume...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Italy one year on
- Route rundown: LHR-ISB, MXP-ORD, CAN-CEB
- LATAM Brasil expands Air Italy codeshare network from late-Nov 2018
- Air Italy delays India launch to Dec 2018
- Air Italy 4Q18 Havana service changes