In February 2018 a new corporate identity was presented and the Company was rebranded as Air Italy. Beginning from May 2018, Air Italy will add new domestic routes from Milan to Rome, Naples, Palermo, Catania, Lamezia Terme scheduled for connection to its newest long-range destinations including New York, Miami and Bangkok (starting in September 2018). Its network also includes direct international flights from Milan Malpensa to Accra, Cairo, Dakar, Havana, Lagos, Mombasa, Moscow,...
has updated their profile
30 days 17 hours ago
Air Italy in recent schedule update filed additional aircraft changes for Milan Malpensa – Lagos – Accra – Milan Malpensa...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Italy W18 long-haul changes as of 08AUG18
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018
- Ghana hosts the return of Routes Africa
- Route rundown: MXP-DEL, MAD-FLL, CDG-TNA
- Airline in focus: Air Italy