Milan, 19 February 2018 – Meridiana, Italy’s long established privately owned airline, today announced an exciting new phase of growth and development with its new identity as Air Italy. During a press conference in Milan, Mr. Marco Rigotti, Chairman of Alisarda and AQA Holding; His Excellency Mr. Akbar Al Baker, Group Chief Executive of Qatar Airways; Mr. Sultan Allana of Alisarda and AKFED and Mr. Francesco Violante, Chairman of Meridiana, unveiled Air Italy’s fresh...
Italian carrier Meridiana has outlined its strategy following Qatar Airways’ investment, which includes a rebrand, new routes and fleet expansion.
- Meridiana adds Bangkok service from Sep 2018
- Meridiana S18 Milan – Moscow operations as of 17JAN18
- Route rundown: GRU-LAS, MXP-MIA, FRA-KUL
- Meridiana adds domestic routes from Milan in S18
- Meridiana adds new US routes from June 2018
- Minecraft billionaire's airline sets out low-cost ambitions