In February 2018 a new corporate identity was presented and the Company was rebranded as Air Italy.
Beginning from May 2018, Air Italy will add new domestic routes from Milan to Rome, Naples, Palermo, Catania, Lamezia Terme scheduled for connection to its newest long-range destinations including New York, Miami and Bangkok (starting in September 2018).
Its network also includes direct international flights from Milan Malpensa to Accra, Cairo, Dakar, Havana, Lagos, Mombasa, Moscow, Zanzibar and, from its Olbia Costa Smeralda hub, year-round scheduled services to Rome, Milan Linate...
Qatar Airways-backed carrier Air Italy has suspended operations and is entering liquidation following an emergency shareholders meeting.
- 2019 in review: January to June
- Route rundown: ALA-CIT, KMG-LED, MXP-MLE
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Italy one year on
- Route rundown: LHR-ISB, MXP-ORD, CAN-CEB
- LATAM Brasil expands Air Italy codeshare network from late-Nov 2018