Meridiana is an Italian airline,with its headquarters in Olbia. The company was set up with the name of Alisarda on 29 March 1963, with the aim of promoting tourism in Sardinia. In 1991 the name was changed to Meridiana. Thanks to the merger with the carrier Eurofly and to the acquisition of the company Air Italy, both charter airlines, during last five years, Meridiana has become one of the most important player in international leisure flights and its growth towards new medium and...
Meridiana in summer 2018 season is launching service to South East Asia, as the airline schedules Milan Malpensa – Bangkok route....
- Meridiana S18 Milan – Moscow operations as of 17JAN18
- Route rundown: GRU-LAS, MXP-MIA, FRA-KUL
- Meridiana adds domestic routes from Milan in S18
- Meridiana adds new US routes from June 2018
- Minecraft billionaire's airline sets out low-cost ambitions
- Meridiana adds limited-time Egypt service in W17