Meridiana is an Italian airline,with its headquarters in Olbia. The company was set up with the name of Alisarda on 29 March 1963, with the aim of promoting tourism in Sardinia. In 1991 the name was changed to Meridiana. Thanks to the merger with the carrier Eurofly and to the acquisition of the company Air Italy, both charter airlines, during last five years, Meridiana has become one of the most important player in international leisure flights and its growth towards new medium and...
Meridiana in summer 2018 season is adding a pair of new routes to the US, on board 247-seater Airbus A330 aircraft. Planned new routes and...
- Minecraft billionaire's airline sets out low-cost ambitions
- Meridiana adds limited-time Egypt service in W17
- Meridiana plans limited-time Cartagena flights in Apr/May 2017
- Meridiana adds seasonal Naples – Zakinthos route in S17
- Meridiana schedules additional new seasonal routes in S17
- Meridiana adds Cagliari – Marseille service from June 2017