Introduction to MIAT Mongolian Airlines
Flag-Carrier of Mongolia, headquartered in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. MIAT operates scheduled services to several Asian and European mega-hubs and continuously looking to expand its network within the region and throughout the world.
Currently, we serve 14 destinations in 7 countries. International network includes Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Bangkok, Seoul, Guangzhou, Osaka and Pusan in Asia and Moscow, Berlin and Frankfurt in Europe.
Partnership plays an important role to expand our service and we are actively looking to expand our cooperation with other airlines and airports.
Decision makers from IAG Cargo, MASkargo, UPS and Emirates SkyCargo have confirmed their attendance at the brand-new event dedicated to air cargo...
- MIAT schedules London – Ulaan Baatar Boeing 737 charters week of 28SEP20
- MIAT intends to expand Korean Air codeshare from June 2020
- Mongolia temporary cancels International service in March 2020
- Mongolian carriers Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 26FEB20
- MIAT cancels Beijing service in Feb 2020
- MIAT adds Ulan Baatar – Guangzhou service in S19