Norwegian is the third largest low-cost airline in Europe and the second largest overall airline in Scandinavia. The company operates a fleet of almost 150 jet aircraft. The company has 250 further aircraft on order. The company operates an extensive pan-European network of more than 400 routes across 35 countries including North Africa and the Middle East. The long-haul operation comprises 32 routes to North America and Asia. Measured by network size Norwegian is the largest...
Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian's growth, Vistara order, Air Tanzania, Airbus A220, Vantage Airport Group and more
Our top five stories this week: Norwegian's growth story; Vistara to beef up its fleet; step forward for Air Tanzania’s ambitious revival plans;...
- How Norwegian became a disruptive force
- Norwegian increases Amsterdam – New York service in W18
- The inside story: How Hamilton secured Norwegian's Dublin Route
- Route rundown: OSL-KBV, IAH-GUA, VIE-BCN
- Europe's growth summer heats up amid capacity warning
- Norwegian adds Krabi service from Oct 2018