Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.7 years and carried more than 33 million passengers in 2017 to more than 150 global destinations. Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline for four consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline for six consecutive years.
Norwegian in this week’s schedule update further extended leased Boeing 777 operation into early-January 2019, in addition to previously...
- Norwegian ends London – Singapore link in Jan 2019
- Norwegian sets date for first domestic services in Argentina
- Norwegian extends leased Wamos Air A330 service to Jan 2019
- Norwegian extends leased aircraft operation to New York to late-Oct 2018
- Norwegian cleared to enter Brazilian market
- Norwegian adds Stockholm – Tallinn service in W18