Introduction to Philippine Airlines
National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e March 29)
- United receives Mexico City slot pair; asks DOT to defer Manila-Seattle decision
- Route analysis: CEB-LAX, TPE-CNX, GLA-PMI
- United asks DOT to delay PAL, PAL Express codeshare
- Philippine Airlines pushes US expansion strategy
- Philippine Airlines June 2020 Domestic operations as of 31MAY20