Introduction to Qantas Airways Limited
Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
Ryanair’s domestic expansion in Sweden, Swoop adding a fourth destination in Mexico, and Austrian Airlines returning to Montreal are among the...
- Australian regulator blocks Qantas-Japan Airlines tie-up
- Qantas targets international restart in December
- Qantas cuts domestic routes as Australia battles new COVID-19 wave
- New market pairs to emerge in Australian recovery
- Qantas reinstates Whitsundays leisure route
- Qantas ups regional jet capacity as Australia's domestic market recovers from COVID-19