Introduction to Saudi Arabian Airlines
Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As an economic enabler for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; the company's motto is " The wings of Kingdom's Vision 2030". The ambitious plan is targeting 100 million tourists and more than 330 million airport pax a year by 2030. Saudia is key player to achieve these targets. The 76 years old airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO).
In 2019 the airline carried more than 33 million passengers and flew to more than 90 destinations...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- 50 New Routes Starting In August 2022
- Qatar Airways To Restructure Network During FIFA World Cup
- Barcelona, Zurich To Join Saudia’s Network
- Qatar Airways Increases Saudi Arabia Schedule, Launches World Cup Shuttle Service
- Saudia To Launch First Commercial Flights from ‘Smart City’ Neom
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 25, 2022)