Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd will celebrate its 30th birthday on 19 September, 2016. Within only 30 years, Sichuan Airlines has become a medium-sized full service airline with more than 100 Airbuses and 10 thousand employees, from the start of having only a very few aircrafts. Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd, formerly as Sichuan Airlines Corporation, was re-constructed on 29 August, 2002. Sichuan Airlines Corporation was established on 19 September, 1986 and operated its first service on 14 July,...
Sichuan Airlines in summer 2018 season plans to offer new route to Singapore, with the scheduling of Hangzhou – Nanning – Singapore...
- Sichuan Airlines adds Xi’An – Chiang Mai from mid-Feb 2018
- Sichuan Airlines files Zurich launch in late-March 2018
- China Southern extends Sichuan Airlines codeshare to Japan from Jan 2018
- Sichuan Airlines adds St. Petersburg service in Jan 2018
- Sichuan Airlines plans Kunming – Mandalay flight in 1Q18
- Sichuan Airlines adds Chiang Rai service in Oct 2017