Introduction to Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Airlines (SIA) is the flag carrier of Singapore. With one of the youngest fleets in the world, SIA's network spans five continents: the carrier operates scheduled services linking 64 cities in 35 countries throughout the Asia/Pacific region, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. Singapore Airlines was the launch customer of the Airbus A380.
The event will unite C-suite executives and senior decision makers whose expertise will inform critical business decision-making.
- Singapore Airlines, United Airlines Increase Codesharing
- Singapore Airlines Restarts World’s Longest Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Singapore Airlines Adds European Fifth Freedom Route
- Analysis: The Gradual Return Of The A380
- Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines Explore ‘Wide-Ranging’ Partnership