SkyWork Airlines is a Bern-based Swiss regional airline. Established in 1983 as a flight school, it commenced scheduled operations in 2009. Today, the airline operates a network of nine winter and eighteen summer destinations using a fleet of Dornier 328-110 aircraft. The airline will take delivery of two Saab 2000 during early 2016.
Skywork Airlines in summer 2018 season is introduce Embraer E170 aircraft to its operation, set to commence on 25MAR18. Planned Embraer E170...
- Skywork adds Graz – Berlin route from March 2018
- Skywork adds Basel – Vienna service from Sep 2017
- Skywork adds Elba Island flights in S17
- SkyWork adds seasonal Sylt service in S17
- Skywork Airlines Adds Paris Service from June 2016
- Skywork Airlines Adds Channel Islands Operation in S16