SkyWork Airlines is a Bern-based Swiss regional airline. Established in 1983 as a flight school, it commenced scheduled operations in 2009. Today, the airline operates a network of nine winter and eighteen summer destinations using a fleet of Dornier 328-110 aircraft. The airline will take delivery of two Saab 2000 during early 2016.
Skywork at the launch of summer 2018 season plans to offer Graz – Berlin Tegel service, previously served by airberlin until 03JUN17....
- Skywork adds Basel – Vienna service from Sep 2017
- Skywork adds Elba Island flights in S17
- SkyWork adds seasonal Sylt service in S17
- Skywork Airlines Adds Paris Service from June 2016
- Skywork Airlines Adds Channel Islands Operation in S16
- SkyWork Airlines Adds New Basel Routes in S16