SkyWork Airlines AG is a Swiss airline, with its head office in Belp near Bern and its base at Bern Airport. It primarily operates scheduled flights to destinations across Europe, with additional charter operations throughout the summer months. SkyWork Airlines is a Bern-based Swiss regional airline. Established in 1983 as a flight school, it commenced scheduled operations in 2009. Today, the airline operates a network of nine winter and eighteen summer destinations using...
Skywork Airlines from September 2018 plans to offer new route to Bremen, with the introduction of Vienna – Bremen route. Operated by Saab...
- Skywork to launch Grosseto service from May 2018
- Skywork outlines Embraer E170 operations in S18
- Skywork adds Graz – Berlin route from March 2018
- Skywork adds Basel – Vienna service from Sep 2017
- Skywork adds Elba Island flights in S17
- SkyWork adds seasonal Sylt service in S17