Introduction to SriLankan Airlines
SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
The government is considering subsidizing service to continental Europe.
- SriLankan Airlines schedules Egypt / Ethiopia charter in early-July 2020
- SriLankan Airlines July 2020 operations as of 26JUN20
- SriLankan Airlines April 2020 Passenger operation changes as of 03APR20
- SriLankan Airlines 19MAR20 – 25MAR20 operations
- Kuwait suspends commercial flights from 13MAR20: General flight info week of 15MAR20
- SriLankan Airlines expands Qatar Airways codeshare in 1Q20