SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
SriLankan Airlines in recent schedule update filed additional changes to its service to Tokyo, for winter 2019/20 season. From 27OCT19, the...
- SriLankan Airlines CEO charts course of recovery
- SriLankan Airlines adjusts Tokyo service from late-July 2019
- SriLankan Airlines removes planned 3Q19 London Heathrow increase
- SriLankan S19 London Heathrow service increases
- SriLankan S19 Tokyo frequency changes
- SriLankan Airlines ends Hong Kong service in Oct 2018