SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
SriLankan Airlines in summer 2018 season is adjusting operational aircraft to Guangzhou and Hong Kong, effective from 25MAR18. Planned changes as...
- China’s second cities on SriLankan Airlines’ radar as carrier targets further growth
- Qantas / SriLankan Airlines expands codeshare partnership from Dec 2017
- SriLankan Airlines schedules Kunming service until late-Feb 2018
- SriLankan Airlines W17 service changes as of 08SEP17
- MAI / SriLankan begins codeshare service from June 2017
- SriLankan Airlines resumes Melbourne service from Oct 2017