SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
SriLankan Airlines during the month of July and August 2019 is expanding Colombo – London Heathrow service, operating up to 10 weekly...
- SriLankan S19 Tokyo frequency changes
- SriLankan Airlines ends Hong Kong service in Oct 2018
- SriLankan Airlines NW18 Melbourne aircraft changes
- Air India / SriLankan Airlines expands codeshare network from August 2018
- SriLankan Airlines W18 Hong Kong changes as of 10JUL18
- SriLankan Airlines Hong Kong W18 inventory changes as of 02JUL18