Introduction to SriLankan Airlines
SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
SriLankan Airlines during the month of September 2020 plans to operate following service, on board Airbus A330-200/-300. Following operations is...
- SriLankan Airlines schedules one-time South Africa charter in late-August 2020
- SriLankan Airlines August 2020 operations as of 31JUL20
- SriLankan Airlines files Paris limited schedule in late-July 2020
- SriLankan Airlines schedules Egypt / Ethiopia charter in early-July 2020
- SriLankan Airlines July 2020 operations as of 26JUN20
- SriLankan Airlines April 2020 Passenger operation changes as of 03APR20