SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
SriLankan Airlines in late-October 2018 is ending service to Hong Kong, as the airline schedules last Colombo – Hong Kong flight on...
- SriLankan Airlines NW18 Melbourne aircraft changes
- Air India / SriLankan Airlines expands codeshare network from August 2018
- SriLankan Airlines W18 Hong Kong changes as of 10JUL18
- SriLankan Airlines Hong Kong W18 inventory changes as of 02JUL18
- SriLankan reduces SE Asia service June - Oct 2018
- SriLankan reduces Hong Kong service from May 2018