SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
SriLankan Airlines earlier this month once again adjusted service to Japan, effective from July 2019. Previously planned 5 th weekly Colombo...
- SriLankan Airlines removes planned 3Q19 London Heathrow increase
- SriLankan S19 London Heathrow service increases
- SriLankan S19 Tokyo frequency changes
- SriLankan Airlines ends Hong Kong service in Oct 2018
- SriLankan Airlines NW18 Melbourne aircraft changes
- Air India / SriLankan Airlines expands codeshare network from August 2018