SriLankan Airlines is a member of the oneworld alliance and an award-winning international airline with a firm reputation for service excellence. Its network spans to over 36 cities worldwide from London to Tokyo, and includes several unique destinations which are not served by any other international carriers. It operates a young fleet of Airbus A320ceo/neo and A330 aircraft from its hub at Colombo, in addition to freighter operations.
SriLankan Airlines late last week filed additional changes on Colombo – Hong Kong route for winter 2018/19 season, which sees new schedule...
- SriLankan Airlines Hong Kong W18 inventory changes as of 02JUL18
- SriLankan reduces SE Asia service June - Oct 2018
- SriLankan reduces Hong Kong service from May 2018
- SriLankan Airlines S18 Guangzhou / Hong Kong service changes
- China’s second cities on SriLankan Airlines’ radar as carrier targets further growth
- Qantas / SriLankan Airlines expands codeshare partnership from Dec 2017